Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh No, Not Another Blogger

Just what the internet needs, another blogger.  After several years of coaxing from my mentor, Mike the Eyeguy, I ran out of excuses to not join the 21st century world of free publishing.  I'm two months into a one year work assignment to Washington, DC and have found the experience rich with writing material.  So to stimulate the other side of my brain and to keep me away from the TV at night, I'm enforcing the discipline of writing a blog. 
There will certainly not be daily entries, but hopefully more than one per week. I'll try to tread lightly and on the edges of political opinions.  That may not be a small feat considering the impact that politics has on every facet of life in DC.  Mostly, I will try to share my experiences of our beautiful capital and hopefully offer a different perspective.
Happy reading.
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the writing. I'll see you in Huntsville again some day. Jason Quinn

    ReplyDelete